Stress and anxiety is a very common occurrence now and almost every other person we meet is stressed out. While some of us accept stress as a normal part of our life, others are on a constant lookout for ways to cope with it and eliminate it altogether.
CBD and its role in regulating stress and relieving symptoms of anxiety is not extensively researched but its users have definitely experienced a major relief from this crippling problem. They have also reported that in the absence of anxiety, they are able to focus better and become more productive at work.
If you are on a lookout for the best CBD oil seller, you can Google to find the ones delivering in your area only after a thorough quality check from third party labs. The Express Smoke Shop ships worldwide and has a high customer rating on almost all their CBD products and smoking devices like a bubbler pipe, rolling papers, glass bowls, etc. You can sit back and enjoy the benefits of consuming or smoking CBD without worrying about any addiction.
CBD – How does it relieve stress?
The endocannabinoid system has receptors that are abundantly present in all our organ systems especially in the brain. The parts of the brain with a high concentration of ECS receptors are amygdala, hypothalamus, hippocampus, and prefrontal cortex. These areas of brain are specifically involved in our emotional processing and regulating the stress response.
The major receptors present in the ECS system are:
- CB1 receptors: govern the mood, memory, coordination, appetite, and pain. It is present mostly in the Central nervous system.
- CB2 receptors: influence pain and inflammation. It is present mostly in the Peripheral nervous system.
When we consume CBD, the enzymes of the ECS system breaks down the cannabinoids present in the CBD oil which then activates the CB1 and CB2 receptors which then influences the various body functions and promotes healing.
Apart from these receptors, CBD also modulates 5th serotonin receptor which is used to treat various types of psychotic disorders.
This is why CBD is often used to treat anxiety and stress related disorders including post traumatic stress disorders. Many women also feel that they get relief from PMS symptoms with regular use of CBD oil.
Some other ways to regulate ECS apart from taking CBD oil are:
- Jogging and running influences the endorphins and enhances the mood and wellbeing.
- Cycling also raise anandamide levels especially in males which is again responsible for elevated mood.
- Almost forms of exercise especially moderate intensity exercise reduces symptoms of anxiety.
- Music is yet another way that can help you in getting rid of stress and negative emotions. Singing, listening, or even dancing to the music you like can definitely elevate your mood instantly.
- Consuming certain types of food such as carrots, coffee, and omega 3 & 6 fatty acids helps in balancing the ECS system and can therefore regulate your mood and stress levels.
- Going out and interacting with other people increases oxytocin which in turn increases anandamide which then elevates our mood.
CBD driven ECS response can definitely improve our stress response and elevate our mood. We can also achieve the same by adopting the lifestyle we have mentioned above.